This exciting project has been a long time in the preparation. Since planning permission was granted last October, we’ve been busy planning how to achieve our goal. After much consultation, the indicative cost of the whole project will be in the region of £2.271 million. However, with careful choice of materials and other engineering solutions, we are sure we can significantly reduce this amount.
The good news is that we have already identified over 25% of this amount by a combination of monies already raised, grants that are waiting to be confirmed and a donation of £350,000 from a generous benefactor.
Make a DONATION
- Through our fundraising page on The Good Exchange.
- Write a cheque to Bradfield Village Hall CIO and deliver to our Treasurer
- By Bank Transfer – ask for details
- Arrange a regular gift by standing order over a fixed period
- Make a tax-deductable gift from a company.
- Allow us to collect Gift Aid if possible
To make larger donations or for more information, contact
our Treasurer, Eva on 0118 9744 118 or email treasurer@BradfieldVillageHall.co.uk
Make a PLEDGE
- Promise to make a donation or regular payments at a later date
Organise a FUND RAISING EVENT
VOLUNTEER to help with
- Grant applications
DONATE while you SHOP through