Make a DONATION
March 2021 Update – A £100,000 matched funding grant from The Greenham Trust means all donations are doubled until this figure is reached!
- Go to our fundraising page on The Good Exchange.
- By Bank Transfer – Sort code: 08-92-99 Account number: 65863813
- Arrange a regular gift by standing order over a fixed period
- Promise to make a donation or regular payments at a later date – Pledge Form
- Make a tax-deductable gift from a company.
- Write a cheque to Bradfield Village Hall CIO and deliver to our Treasurer
- Allow us to collect Gift Aid if possible (Gift Aid declaration)
To make larger donations or for more information, contact our Treasurer, Eva on 0118 9744 118 or email treasurer@BradfieldVillageHall.co.uk
Organise a FUND RAISING EVENT
VOLUNTEER to help with
- Grant applications
DONATE while you SHOP through
This exciting project has been a long time in the preparation. Since planning permission was granted last October, we’ve been busy planning how to achieve our goal. After much consultation, the indicative cost of the whole project will be in the region of £2.271 million. However, with careful choice of materials and other engineering solutions, we are sure we can significantly reduce this amount.
The good news is that, as of January 2021, we have already identified over 20% of this amount by a combination of monies already raised, grants that are waiting to be confirmed and a donation of £350,000 from a generous benefactor.